SERVICE, REPAIR & WARRANTY
WARRANTY TERMS & POLICY
With the purchase of BDS machine you have decided in favour of a quality product whose engineering and sturdiness have been de-signed to meet the high demands of day-to-day professional use. Read all the information contained here to familiarize yourself quickly with the machine and to be able to make full use of its functions. This machine will serve you for many years to come if you handle and treat it properly. The BDS machines are highly recommended to be used only by skilled operators, operators with technical knowledge or operators with experience with drilling (or beveling) machine.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
These operating instructions form an integral part of the BDS product and contains important information for the commissioning, safety, intended use and care of the machine. The operating instructions must be kept near the machine at all times. They must be read and observed by all persons entrusted with operation, troubleshooting and/or cleaning of the machine. Keep these operating instructions in a safe place and pass them on with the machine to any future owners.
All technical information, data and instructions for commissioning, operation and care of the machine contained in these operating instructions represent the latest status at the time of printing. The manufacturer assumes no liability for damage or injury resulting from failure to observe the operating instructions, use for other than the intended purpose, unprofessional repairs, unauthorised modifications or use of non-approved spare parts and accessories, tools and lubricants.
FUNDAMENTAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use the machine in flammable or potentially explosive environments.
- Persons who due to their physical, mental or motor response abilities are unable to operate the machine safely may only use the machine under supervision or instruction by a responsible person.
- Children must not be allowed to use the machine.
- Inspect the machine for visible signs of damage before use.
- Do not use a visibly damaged machine.
- Before beginning work, check the condition of the safety chain and the function of the switches on the machine.
- Repairs to the mains cable may only be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Repairs to the machine may only be carried out by an authorised workshop or by the works after sales service. Unqualified repairs can lead to considerable danger for the user.
- Repairs to the machine during the warranty period may only be carried out by a service centre authorised by the manufacturer, as otherwise the warranty will be voided.
- Defective parts may only be replaced with original spare parts.
- Only these parts guarantee that the safety requirements are satisfied.
- Do not leave the machine unsupervised during operation.
- Store the machine in a dry, temperate location out of the reach of children.
- Make sure that your work area is sufficiently lit (>300 Lux).
- Do not use low power machines for heavy working.
- Make sure that your workplace is clean.
- Keep the machine clean, dry and free of oil and grease.
- Follow the instructions on lubricating and cooling the tool.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE WARRANTY
Commonly, our tools are used on job sites in the most demanding applications and environments. Under these conditions and over time, the product may experience normal wear and tear and require service. While normal wear & tear is not considered a “defect” and is not covered.
- Defect in armature due to excessive load while drilling.
- Defect in field coil due to excessive load while drilling.
- Defect caused due to machines used without Earthing connection.
- Defect caused due to machines used on the same work piece where welding machines are connected.
- Defect caused due to improper handling of machine.
- Defect caused due to contact of motor with water.
- Defects caused due to non-technical operator.
- Defect caused due to unskilled operator.
- Carbon brushes are consumable items and are not covered under warranty.
- Annular cutters and inserts are consumable items and are not covered under warranty.
|Article Nr||Annular Cutters|
|HSS-Co 8 Series Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|HSS Vario-PLUS Series Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|HSS Standard Series Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|Series Quick-In HSS-Co 8-F Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|Carbide Series Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|CarbidePLUS Series Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|CarbideRAIL Series Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|Carbide-F Quick-In Series Annular Cutters||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|HSS-VarioPLUS Short Core Drill||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|Article Nr||Beveling Machines|
|AutoCUT 500||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|SKF 25||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|EKF 530||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|EKF 300.3||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|EKF 545||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|EKF 450.3||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|EKF 630||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|EKF 452.3||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|
|EKF 645||Technische Zeichnung||Ersatzteilliste||Bedienungsanleitung||Datenblatt|