High Speed Steel Annular Cutters
Tungsten Carbide Tip Annular Cutters
Annular Cutters or also called popularly as Core Drills, Broach Cutters or Core Cutters is one of the premium product manufactured by BDS Maschinen GmbH, Germany. BDS is one of the few manufacturers in Europe which 100% manufactures the annular cutters, from raw material sourcing until its packaging.
BDS manufactures the high-speed steel annular cutters in-house at the factory located in Mönchengladbach Germany. The raw material of BDS annular cutters is sourced from one the worlds' best steel manufacturer, Böhler Steel. The BDS annular cutters are manufactured on high tech modern grinding centers with the help of state of the art robots. BDS welcomes you to visit the production facility at Mönchengladbach from Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00 o’clock.
BDS has in its product range mainly two types of the annular cutters, High-Speed Steel Annular Cutters and Tungsten Carbide Tip Annular Cutters.
The High-Speed Steel Annular Cutters or also called as HSS Core Drills are the most popular type of core drills worldwide.BDS produces three types of HSS core drills depending on the raw material used.
- HSS-Cobalt 8% HSS Core Drills, made from M42 high-speed steel. Used for drilling harder material and more service life.
- HSS-VarioPLUS Core Drills, made from M2 high-speed steel and with an extra hard coating to drill harder material and get a smooth finish.
- HSS-Standard Core Drills, made from M2 high-speed steel, used for drilling normal material. These are the most price economical annular cutters.
- Carbide Standard TCT Core Drills are a popular type especially for drilling very hard material and larger diameters.
- Carbide-PLUS TCT Core Drills, are hard coated core drills for drilling material like stainless steel, HARDOX, INOX etc. These core drills have more heat resistance and more service life.
- Carbide-RAIL TCT Core Drills are the specially developed core drilling for drilling railway tracks or rails. They are also used for drilling hard and corroded materials.
The BDS annular cutters are available as standard in 30, 55, 75 and 110 mm cutting length. The diameter ranges from 12 mm to 120 mm as standard. BDS also manufactures special lengths or diameters on demand as per customer request.
All BDS core drills are also available in inches or in imperial sizes.
Annular cutters from BDS are available in WELDON shank or shaft as a standard, but can also be supplied in the universal shank or as per request.